M2 Coaching has the ability to identify the problems your organization is struggling with and help you to resolve them.
We do this by helping you and your team:
– Implement Best Practices in the area of Human Resources (that eliminate hiring and staffing problems now and in the future)
– Creating the policies and procedures that lead to a healthy staff culture
– Hiring, succession planning, employee retention, organizational structure, compensation and more
– Helping to measure, analyze and improve in the key areas of your church such as groups, communications, care, connections, children’s and student ministry, and more
– Implement a compensation strategy
If you are struggling to move forward in the key ministries of your church, I can help.
“His management background, leadership skills and Christian ministry experience have uniquely prepared Greg to counsel and shepherd Christian ministries.”
Chairman Elder Board, Connection Pointe Christians Church, Brownsburg, IN
“As Human Resources Director, I had the honor of serving alongside Greg Moore for 6 years while he was our Executive Pastor. We collaborated daily on a variety of personnel issues. These included but weren’t limited to hiring, succession planning, policy, retention, employee relations, organizational structure, compensation, and strategic planning. He also led our large group of mega church Executive and Ministry leaders and was instrumental in the ministry’s growth and reach during his time with us.
What makes Greg so effective is his balanced experience and education both in corporate business environments and the church. This unique blend gives Greg an advantage and critical eye to see things others might miss. What he brings to the table with his successful, executive experiences in the arenas was incredibly valuable to us.”
Human Resources Director
95 Network Churches
Vision Day follow-up process helping churches create next steps to achieve your Vision Day plans.
Helping leaders become unstuck and make the changes necessary to grow.
Helping leaders identify problems their organization is facing.
Lead Pastor and Executive Transitions
Helping churches of all sizes make difficult changes in leadership.
Helping leaders see the gaps between what is perception and reality with regards to what your congregation and outsiders say.
Interim and outsourced executive functions for those in need of help but dealing with budget constraints.